I was recently asked for my top 10 consumer personal finance books by a national publication and I thought I should share it with you. If you are not looking for a good personal finance book for yourself or a loved one as a gift please skip this post and thank you for visiting.
DISCLOSURE: Every book link below is a TBB Amazon affiliate link so I get paid some $$ cents if you buy it after you click on it. If you do buy one or two or all ten, THANK YOU, I sure appreciate it. I reserve the right to repeat this post come Christmas time because imho good books make the best gifts! And you better be paying off ALL your credit card balances in full every month otherwise everyone here at TBB will be really sad for you.
TBB’S TOP 10 PERSONAL FINANCE BOOKS
1. “The Little Book of Common Sense Investing” by John C. Bogle
2. “A Random Walk Down Wall Street” by Burton G. Malkiel
3. “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas J. Stanley
4. “The Wealthy Barber” by David Chilton
5. “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George S. Clason
6. “Irrational Exuberance” by Robert J. Shiller
7. “The Big Short” by Michael Lewis
8. “A Short History of Financial Euphoria” by John Kenneth Galbraith
9. “Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk” by Peter L. Bernstein
10.”One Up on Wall Street” by Peter Lynch