Lets slide on my awesome water slide in my private island, make you sad you did not get your ticket for the WestCoast DO seminar, learn about higher Bluebird & Serve daily loads, watch some awesome crashing waves, check out some nifty world maps, look at some pictures of the shipwrecks around the world and the awful old Athens airport and then finish with some dogs including Dogbert!
TBB Blog Mission: To Entertain. Educate. Inspire. In That Order
I find myself bored with most
travel miles points credit card posts lately so this will be a post I dump everything I was holding lately. You all enjoy July 4th holiday! I plan to do this in my private island along with my entourage lol
The successor seminar to the Mile Madness Charlotte meeting was announced this morning and sold out in just two hours! I happened to be online in the morning and bought me one ticket and am looking forward to it again. November 8th #WestCoastDO. This is the snapshot written by Matt the Saverocity dude who now can add “diaper changing expert” to his title:
The Event Snapshot
- Date: 11/8 Saturday from 10am (doors open 9:30am)
- Location Firesky Resort, Phoenix
- Confirmed speakers: Frequent Miler, Marathon Man, Miles Professor, Bengali Miles Guru, Points2PointB and Myself
- Unconfirmed speakers: we expect to have a couple more people joining the line up.
- What’s new: Panel Q/A for an hour to get more interactive with the group, more time between speakers, longer lunch to socialize
- What”s the same: Lunch is included (trying to get it outdoor as a grill session, but it will be great wherever it happens) A Social hour with Drinks and snacks
- Ticket price: $115 there are 120 tickets on sale, no earlybird pricing, and we are all buying, including me.
Bluebird and Serve increases daily load limit to $2,500. By Frequent Miler. A welcome move nevertheless.
Photographer Dives Into Crashing Waves To Capture Their Raw Power From Within. By Bored Panda. Incredibly stunning pictures!
31 Photographs of Ghostly Ship Graveyards Around the World. At Dashburst.
Speaking about dogs, isn’t this the cutest dog or what?
It’s a 3 day weekend…
Now get out there…
Please pass my blog link to your friends and family if you think they will enjoy it too.