We bring you a guide on points pooling, 21 awesome hotel pools, some outrageous hotel amenities, a horrific gift card nightmare, a new low cost airline, travel into the jungle at Suriname, catch up to speed with some Amex developments, upgrade your Emirates flight with miles, and much more!
TBB Blog Mission: To Entertain. Educate. Inspire. In That Order!
You can support TBB by applying for CREDIT CARDS, shopping with our AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK & clicking our REFERRAL LINKS. Thank you!
In case you missed an awesome Sunday post, here it is: College Wish List, Peak Age, Save Your Marriage, Masturbation Coach Ed.
Really good guide on points “pooling” of bank transferable programs.
IAG, the parent of British Airways, is getting in on this bare bones cross Atlantic fares thingie with its own low-cost airline. Its name: Level. What a ridiculous name for an airline, wtf!
These are cool…21 Insanely Cool Hotel Pools. I have been to the one in the Santiago W. Not that impressed.
The most outrageous hotel amenities. Hmm, in-room bartender and followed up by recovery concierge, I am in!
Sometimes you wonder…Zoo Sues Producers For Traumatizing Raccoon With An Erotic Video Shoot. Okay…not over yet. The raccoon’s name? Tomas. Bwahahahaha!
Take it to the limit. Great list at the Humble Dollar. You know what else is great? Cut and paste!
Here are just 15 of the obstacles we face:
- No accomplishment leaves us happy and satisfied for long.
- Our days are numbered, but we don’t know the count.
- Next week, the house will need to be cleaned again.
- We hunger to relax, only to hanker for activity.
- We do foolish things to feel better in the moment: smoke, gamble, drink too much, take drugs, eat badly, spend excessively.
- We think we know others, but we only ever know part of their story.
- Today’s proudly purchased possessions elicit tomorrow’s ho-hum.
- We have unwavering trust in our own unreliable memories.
- We keep having to stop for sleep and sustenance.
- We’re surrounded by lesser mortals, who refuse to see things our way.
- Our bodies fail us gradually, and sometimes all too quickly.
- After we cross the finish line, another appears in the distance.
- We think we’re rational, but much of the time we aren’t thinking straight.
- For any given activity, there’s a 50% chance we’re below average.
- Today’s issues seem so important. A year from now, we can’t imagine why.
A Primer on Travel to the Suriname Interior. Going deeeeep into the jungle!
This section is for advanced level hobbyists and veteran blog readers & personal rants & stuff
Maybe this is wishful thinking, I don’t know…Is Amex increasing exceptions to their Once Per Lifetime rule?
How to Upgrade Emirates Flights with Miles. If you insist I guess…
Pissed off holding AA miles and not finding award seats? How about burning some to South America. Huuuuuryyyyy!
This is a good reminder that things can and will go wrong in this hobby. My 86 Day $2,415 Gift Card Mall Nightmare. So, just be aware. Of course you won’t hear much of that from credit card salesmen who are too busy selling credit cards to bother with this type of activity #expertsmyass
One day this will make a great parody but I need to work on her… #slowly
And Go Blue, Sweet 16 with the tournament’s hottest streak! #MarchMadness
And I leave you with this…Just love this!
Follow TBB on Twitter @FlyerTalkerinA2
You can subscribe to TBB below, winners only!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.