We have some fun with a hilarious post I just found at the Economist. As this personal finance stuff is my day job (thank God!) I could not stop laughing reading it and thought I will just post it here for you because that is what almost every other blogger does anyway these days. Which one is your favorite? Mine is #10, mega LOL!
TBB Blog Mission: To Entertain. Educate. Inspire. In That Order!
This site is AD-FREE! You can support it by applying for CREDIT CARDS, shopping with our AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK and clicking/forwarding any of our REFERRAL LINKS. Thank you for your support!
Well my Alexa rankings are plunging (just guessing, I don’t check them!) I thought I will make a separate blog post about this hilarious article found at the Economist.
I provide the link to it and am pasting it below. Right up our alley because of that posting recently of someone being busted for doing math on board.
Ten Ways to Tell you Might be Sitting Next to an Economist
1. He refuses to listen to the safety announcement because “in the long run, we’re all dead”
2. He keeps telling you that “there is no such thing” as a “complimentary refreshment service”
4. But he offers to trade his aisle seat for yours in a competitive auction with the woman sitting behind you
5. He plonks his elbow on the arm rest because space has a “higher marginal utility” for him than for you
6. When he elbows you in the ribs, he says he is simply trying to “nudge” you into better behaviour
7. When he opens the overhead locker, a copy of Thomas Piketty’s “Capital in the 21st century” falls out and hits you on the head
8. But then he uses the book as a footrest
9. He only relaxes when the plane reaches 35,000 feet because then it’s in “general equilibrium”
10. Spends all the flight scribbling Greek letters into a notebook. Turns out it’s not a series of equations; he’s part of the IMF negotiating team en route to Athens.
11. Adds an extra point to a “top 10 list” because he believes in “quantitative reasoning”
Please help bloggers you appreciate & make a positive difference in your life by spreading the word about their blogs, emailing and commenting and using their few $ links, thank you!
Check out my updated blog lists: Blogs I Love, Blogs I Like, Blogs To Ignore
Follow TBB on Twitter @FlyerTalkerinA2
You can subscribe to TBB below, winners only!
Pablo Escobar from my new prison (Cousin George, they have free WIFI here, es muy bueno) says
CinemaNow offers rentals of Deadpool in HD for $5.99. Coupon code “DEADPOOLUSA” drops it to free. That’s the lowest price we could find for a rental by $5 and the only way to watch this just-released movie for free.
Spencer F says
I’m not counting that Deadpool spam, so 1st
Pablo Escobar Deals says
No one insults Pablo Escabar Deals like That!!! You made the hit list my friend.
Third twice in same day?
Definitely a first!
Yep, and I had seen that article and liked it as well. Four degrees in economics in the family: one spouse, one son and one daughter with two!
this is funny, just too funny. this post combines my 2 passions, economy and travel — thankfully not in a middle seat.
Nick @ Personal Finance Digest says
George! Found a pic which may or may not be relevant for you.
That highway has been redone for the most part. It certainly needed it 🙂