We bring you the latest version of the “3 Links I Love” exclusive TBB feature: We bring you another link with the hot 35k SPG offers, cry together with a link about assisted suicide & learn 116 amazing facts! I was really kidding about “exclusive”, come on!
TBB Blog Mission: To Entertain. Educate. Inspire. In That Order!
This site is ad free! You can support it by applying for CREDIT CARDS, consider doing your shopping with our AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK and clicking/forwarding any of our REFERRAL LINKS.
What can you do with 35,000 SPG points? This is the current signing bonus now for both the personal and business SPG cards just in case you were not aware of it #joking. This is a really good post outlining what you can do with all these points. Yes, they are available with my links, I am not going to fake excitement and instill upon you a sense of urgency like the other bloggers…Be responsible with your credit and clicks please!
By the time you read this, I’ll be dead. This is your must read stunning read of the
day week. “Between 1999 and 2001, I helped eight people die, including the poet Al Purdy. Now, as I prepare to take my own life, I’m ready to tell my story.” Take some time to read this, it is very important. The way we treat death here and the end of life in general is beyond ridiculous. The article ends this way…“Someday, doctors will offer assisted death services much more sophisticated than anything I created. Providing others with humane deaths at a time of their choosing will be seen as an important public service. I imagine a time when the progressive features of Al Purdy’s death will become end-of-life options for all Canadians. My actions will be considered unremarkable.” Before I get attacked here…perhaps you should stop if you did not see a loved one horrifically suffer dying okay?
Okay, we need to lighten up the mood now after depressing the hell out of you with link numero dos. TBB readers are amazing. And with this link you can be even more amazing: 116 Amazing Facts for People who Like Amazing Facts. What can I say? These ARE amazing! Just a few to get an idea…
- The entire state of Wyoming only has two escalators.
- Ben & Jerry learned how to make ice cream by taking a $5 correspondence course offered by Penn State. (They decided to split one course.)
- Why did the FBI call Ted Kaczynski “The Unabomber”? Because his early mail bombs were sent to universities (UN) & airlines (A).
- Herbert Hoover was Stanford’s football team manager. At the first Stanford-Cal game in 1892, he forgot to bring the ball.
- New Mexico State’s first graduating class in 1893 had only one student—and he was shot and killed before graduation.
- In 1991, Wayne Allwine, the voice of Mickey Mouse, married Russi Taylor—the voice of Minnie.
- When the computer mouse was invented, it was called the “X-Y Position Indicator for a Display System.”
And I leave you with this…
Please help bloggers you appreciate & make a positive difference in your life by spreading the word about their blogs, emailing and commenting and using their few $ links, thank you!
Follow TBB on Twitter @FlyerTalkerinA2
You can subscribe to TBB below, winners only! You can win a drone!