Thank you to The common man and Harvson3 for these two brilliant comments recently in the amazing TBB comments section.
No Amazon link again, you know where to find it. Sorry I don’t know how to make those fancy red arrows.
At the end of the day, we are all trying to figure out the meaning of life together. All I know is the TBB comments section enhances the quality of my life. So thank you to all who contribute.
Full disclosure: No templates of any kind were used in the creation of this blog post.
This comment was made by The common man in this TBB blog post:
Here are some nominees for the inaugural version of the Douchie Awards:
1) Dullta-Points: Erasing TBB’s name from the list of nominees in the Frequent Business Traveler Awards
2) OneLimeAtaTime – the infamous Kickstarter debacle
3) Viewfromtheloo – Writing a post calling attention to the AA customer service rep’s tweet decrying the kickstarter stunt
4) Bilevalue – Complaining to Uber about his driver scamming him for a grand total of 90 cents in what was probably an honest mistake on part of the driver
5) MillionEmilyPhotos – Sneaking into airport security lines using a grocery store card (wtf)
6) PointsMilesandAffiliateLinks – Sneaking into hotel pools in NYC without staying at the hotel
7) Canadianbaby – Complaining to the DOT after being legitimately denied boarding on a cabotage ticket, and killing the LM program as a result
8) ThePointsMeh – Killing the US Airways no YQ deal
9) Viewfromtheloo – second nomination for taking pictures of others on vacation and passing judgment on how they are not enjoying the location
10) (st)ingy – claiming he was discriminated against as a senior by UA for not honoring his 4 mile award ticket.
Feel free to add to the list! Maybe we can arrange for the award ceremony to be held at the PH Maldives!
PS: Did you know that you too can stay at the PH Maldives by using your chase points earned by the card. Stay Chase-y, my friends.
This comment was made by harvson3 in this TBB blog post: